Tuesday 24 February 2009

My Example of Fallacies(!?!)

Hasty Generalization
Open up the umbrella in the class will cause six years of bad luck. My friend open up the umbrella and was unlucky for few years.

Faulty use of Authority
Hye Won says LeBron James is the most wonderful basketball player.

Post Hoc or Doubtful Cause
I took away my brother's favorite cookie, later i got stomach ache.

False analogy
Microsoft is the new Getty. (?)

Ad Hominem
Argument to the man, argument against the man.
He is a slave. No slaves can have anything to say about their complains to us.

False Dilemma
Either it will rain or be sunny.

Slippery Slope
After marijuana is legalized, cocaine will be too.

Begging the Question
Women should not be elected by president because a president job is only for men.

Straw Man
I don't trust in diet commercial because i don't like the idea of always skinny people coming out of TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment