Sunday 22 February 2009

Random..

i was just wondering about being TRUE CHRISTIAN...?!!?
i really consider myself a really GOOD #1 Christian in my world BUT
i question my faith and religion...because there are so much things to question and complains about my mystery religion called CHRISTIAN ^_^

There is no One can't tell me the truth But all the people's experiences.
*sigh*
to tell the truth i just got to have strong faith in me.
Since i got brain wash by Christian i only can follow Christian way of doing everything.
I always go against any religion >0<;;; there is NONONONO true religion beside
Christian.
(iam sterotypical) LOL


since we talked about the Crusades and all that killing
many Jews and Muslim i got to know more about my religion more deeply ~
Historical

to end this blog i wanted to say that its all fault and we shouldn't blame anyone or everyone during crudsade.
they should have listen to each other before showing physical action to it ...



(....)

No comments:

Post a Comment